Friday, September 14, 2007

School days





Wow, we have been pretty busy these last couple of weeks. Emory started preschool. She LOVES going and gets upset when I get there to pick her up. Avery also started her Mothers Day Out program. Her teachers say she is so easy and is just about the only one who does not cry the whole time.
As far as Colby, we are still hanging in there. Today's appointment went well. His heartbeat sounds great and we are still making some progress. We will go back Tuesday and see if we are ready to have a baby on Wednesday the 19th. We'll see!
Oh, and I turned 31.... ugh I am getting to the middle aged stage of life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo close! Counting down!

The girls look so adorable in their school clothes!

This Mother's Day Out program...I need to look that one up!